The latest on the Los Angeles political scene

Thursday, August 26, 2010

iPhone 4 - Sensational!

Apple's done it again. The iPhone 4 makes for a 'day and night' comparison with Apple's previous offering, the iPhone 3GS, and makes me wonder how I got by with the iPhone 3G I have just replaced after two years of fault-free service.


 OK, I hesitated buying the '4,' concerned about the antena thing but ultimately, after talking to a number of 'early adopters,' I was convinced that Apple had managed to do it, again. This phone is a quantum leap forward, with a fast processor and enough memory to fly through the myriad of of built-in and optional apps. It is fast!

Early impressions:

  • Camera is fully capable of high quality photographs and now has a flash
  • HD Video surpasses my expectations
  • Internet browsing is fast, even without a WiFi connection
  • Battery life is much improved
  • No sign of any antena issue and reception and sound quality appears to be better than before


All in all, this is a huge step forward and makes me wonder what's coming next from iPhone?

No comments:

Post a Comment